Launch of Marikana: A View from the Mountain and a Case to Answer
Jacana Media and the University of Johannesburg’s South African Research Chair in Social Change invite you to the launch of Marikana: A View from the Mountain and a Case to Answer by Peter Alexander, Thapelo Lekgowa, Botsang Mmope, Luke Sinwell and Bongani Xezwi.
Join the authors and guest speaker, Deputy Vice-Chancellor of the University of Johannesburg, Adam Habib, as they discuss the Marikana Massacre. This atrocity shocked South Africans who believed that once apartheid was over, the murder of civilians by the security forces would never happen again.
The launch will take place on Thursday 6 December at 5:30 PM for 6:00 PM at the Council Chambers of the University of Johannesburg.
- Date: Thursday, 06 December 2012
- Time: 5:30 PM for 6:00 PM
- Venue: Council Chambers
2nd Floor Madibeng Building
University of Johannesburg
Auckland Park Campus | Map
- Guest Speaker: Adam Habib
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org, 011 628 3200
- Marikana: A view from the mountain and a case to answer by Peter Alexander, Thapelo Lekgowa, Botsang Mmope, Luke Sinwell & Bongani Xezwi
Find this book with BOOK Finder!