Book launch: Being Chris Hani’s Daughter
MFBooks Joburg and The Mall of Rosebank in partnership with Zebra Square invite you to the launch of Being Chris Hani’s Daughter, by Lindiwe Hani and Melinda Ferguson.
In this intimate and searingly honest memoir, Lindiwe Hani recalls the 12 years she shared with her father, Chris, her hero, and the toll that his untimely death took on the Hani family. When she comes face-to-face with her father’s killers, she is finally able to confront her demons.
- Date: Thursday, 06 April 2017
- Time: 6:00 PM for 6:30 PM
- Venue: Exclusive Books, Rosebank Mall, Oxford Service, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2196 | Map
- RSVP: Savannah Lucas, email@example.com, 011 628 3200
- Being Chris Hani’s Daughter by Lindiwe Hani, Melinda Ferguson
Find this book with BOOK Finder!